Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer

It is now summer and I'm trying to keep a big kindergardener and a pre-k 4 very busy. But I'm lucky we found a wonderful babysitter that packs their day full of energy burning fun. So when Eric or I pick them they are so tired they want to go to bed. Jaron is so excited to be out of school and to be going into kindergarden, Rebecca's just happy he is home more to play.

Well I was excited to beable to advance once again at work. Last Firday I got offered to be a Customer Service Manager, I over see the cashiers for the whole store and the customer service desk that handles returns. Its amazing if you think about it I get paid more for doing less, that doesn't make since to me. But we'll see how it goes!

We are looking forward to taking a couple of days off and coming to see mom and dad in Fort Worth. Oh if anyone has any tips on geneology stuff I could use the help, I'm trying to work on Erics side of the family.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotion! I might have some tips on genealogy-just depending on what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! Congratulations! Elle is definitely a pro in the Geneology dept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that's great.

    ReplyDelete